James Kate Construction is a rapidly growing company in the roofing industry. If you are looking for a company with upward mobility and internal promotions, this is an excellent opportunity. The income potential for this position is substantial and limited only by your desire and effort. We have an uncapped compensation plan resulting in an average annual income of $60,000 to $120,000, with opportunities to make 2-3 X this amount.
What You’ll Do
- Own and manage a pipeline of clients ranging from all types of homeowners and business owners.
- Responsible for generating leads by going door to door offering our services
- Run face to face educational presentations with homeowners/businesses
- Become an expert in roofing and adapt product recommendations quickly to suit client needs.
- Asking probing questions and overcoming customer objections to close deals.
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals – strong work ethic and tenacity are key.
What We’re Looking For in You
- You have an appetite for learning, have an eager student mentality
- You’re keen on turning training and feedback into action and continuous self-improvement – you don’t take rejection personally.
- You’re an excellent listener, assertive, persistent, and persuasive. If you are quiet and introverted, this is likely not the position for you.
- Top performer mindset. Competitive, hardworking, tenacious, goal-oriented thinking, and not afraid of rejection.
- You are adaptable and can think on your feet. When faced with new challenges, or tough conversations, failure simply isn’t an option.
Benefits, Training, and Development
- $3,000 paid comprehensive training with ongoing career development support and opportunities to move up within the company.
- Learn industry-leading communication and sales techniques that will enable you to find solutions for your clients and close deals
- Transparent path for professional growth by outlining clear goals to reach the next level in our sales organization. As you progress, you will be eligible for increases in compensation, title, and responsibilities.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Pay: $60,000.00 – $120,000.00 per year