We are looking for a reliable experienced gutter Installer who take extreme pride in their work to join our team. Responsibilities include inspecting sites, removing hazardous items, constructing or altering required parts, sourcing replacement gutters, fitting brackets, and determining water flow. You should also be able to resolve gutter issues and ensure client satisfaction.
To be successful as a gutter installer, you should display excellent attention to detail, and be physically fit enough to perform the job. An outstanding gutter installer is always looking for ways to improve their skills and efficiency.
Gutter Installer Responsibilities:
- Inspecting sites and removing hazardous items.
- Preparing time and material cost estimates.
- Using a spirit level to ensure accuracy.
- Drilling holes to fit screws and mount brackets.
- Caulking all gaps and joints.
- Sourcing appropriate replacement gutters when required.
- Fabricating all parts required for the job.
- Keeping strong and fit enough to perform duties.
Gutter Installer Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience installing gutters
- Experience working on roofs and handling power tools would be advantageous.
- Analytical thinking skills.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- $1,000 per week for team leaders
- $700 per week for helpers
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days
- Transportation and all equipment provided by James Kate